Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.279 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,951 Kč (元6,389) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)