Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.670 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,764 Kč (RM2,780) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)