Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,680 Kč (RM4,161) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)