Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.287 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,928 Kč (RM4,337) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)