Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.685 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,458 Kč (RM3,071) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)