Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.637 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,456 Kč (RM3,097) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)