Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.692 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,359 Kč (RM2,698) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)