Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.386 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,406 Kč (RM3,789) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)