Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.648 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 41,425 Kč (kr 15,646) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)