Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.050 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,377 Kč (kr 7,665) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)