Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.629 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,821 Kč (kr 13,244) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (30 minutes ago)