Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 45% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,825 Kč (kr 12,664) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (19 minutes ago)