Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.824 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,957 Kč (kr 8,131) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)