Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.597 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 40,640 Kč (kr 15,651) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (38 minutes ago)