Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.679 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 38,570 Kč (kr 14,396) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)