Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.184 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,533 Kč (3,159 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)