Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.167 CZK / HKD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 88% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,269 Kč (HK$11,137) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)