Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.781 CZK / HKD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 79% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 39,348 Kč (HK$14,150) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)