Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.628 CZK / HKD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 70% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 39,199 Kč (HK$14,918) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)