Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.788 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,842 Kč (€1,118) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)