Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.282 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,304 Kč (RM4,033) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)