Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.276 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,081 Kč (RM4,943) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (22 minutes ago)