Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.341 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,792 Kč (RM3,893) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (16 minutes ago)