Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.956 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,232 Kč (4,404 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)