Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.247 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,272 Kč (3,565 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)