Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.213 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,857 Kč (4,805 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)