Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44431 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,223 Kč (руб 34,261) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)