Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00789 CZK / UZS *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,247 Kč (2,440,018 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (19 minutes ago)