Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00274 CZK / UZS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 13,017 Kč (4,752,920 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)