Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.563 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,851 Kč (€972) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)