Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.467 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 12,181 Kč (RM2,228) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)