Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.928 CZK / UAH
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 16,233 Kč (17,492₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)