Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02157 CZK / IQD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,528 Kč (580,869 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (42 minutes ago)