Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01998 CZK / IQD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,421 Kč (771,887 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)