Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01383 CZK / CDF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,631 Kč (2,504,885 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)