Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.593 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,797 Kč (€1,203) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)