Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 CZK / SDG *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 37% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,233 Kč (13,410 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)