Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.132 CZK / SDG *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,463 Kč (13,661 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)