Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,463 Kč (﷼ 36,088,395) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)