Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,639 Kč (﷼ 33,670,854) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)