Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 11,370 Kč (﷼ 14,548,705) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)