Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 16,987 Kč (﷼ 22,363,418) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)