Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19298 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,779 Kč (¥149,124) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)