Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20426 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,601 Kč (¥159,608) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)