Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20164 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,426 Kč (¥160,808) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)