Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19962 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,783 Kč (¥129,161) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)