Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19919 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,052 Kč (¥160,915) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)