Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19891 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,393 Kč (¥117,601) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (29 minutes ago)