Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20552 CZK / NPR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,380 Kč (₨ 99,167) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)