Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.647 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,113 Kč (€1,057) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)