Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.899 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,968 Kč (€964) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bridgetown costs 228 Bds$ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (30 minutes ago)