Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.048 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,178 Kč (€598) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)