Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.229 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 56% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 38,949 Kč (12,061元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)