Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.266 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 59% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,895 Kč (元10,683) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)