Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.670 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 75% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,388 Kč (元7,462) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)