Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.453 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 66% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 41,405 Kč (元11,990) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (41 minutes ago)