Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.709 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 75% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,908 Kč (元5,907) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)