Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.881 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,831 Kč (€1,269) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)