Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016.
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)