Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38278 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,016 Kč (₨34,005) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 3 hours ago)