Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37242 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,352 Kč (₨46,591) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)