Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30265 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,482 Kč (₨77,589) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (43 minutes ago)