Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,663 Kč (﷼ 34,103,612) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)