Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,518 Kč (﷼ 39,898,682) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)