Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07568 CZK / KZT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 16,932 Kč (223,743 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)