Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,928 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18365 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,135 Kč (₨115,078) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)