Cost of living in Kara, Togo vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03893 CZK / XOF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,577 Kč (656,964 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)