Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.748 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,436 Kč (35,359 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)