Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,989 Kč (32,650 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)