Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.729 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,961 Kč (32,859 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)