Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.782 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,309 Kč (25,966 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)