Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.703 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,327 Kč (36,033 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)