Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.824 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,448 Kč (21,185 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (21 minutes ago)