Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.816 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,910 Kč (25,615 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (29 minutes ago)