Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07367 CZK / NGN *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,040 Kč (231,317 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)