Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22541 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,854 Kč (¥88,080) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)