Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00548 CZK / KHR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,349 Kč (4,260,111 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (41 minutes ago)