Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.939 CZK / UAH
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 16,789 Kč (17,885₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)