Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42828 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,968 Kč (руб 39,618) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)