Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43915 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,692 Kč (руб 31,178) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)