Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32566 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,518 Kč (₨59,935) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (38 minutes ago)