Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.682 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,027 Kč (7,467 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)