Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14786 CZK / SSP *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 37% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,405 Kč (212,398 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)