Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28642 CZK / SSP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 13,447 Kč (46,947 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)