Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36956 CZK / SSP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 16,674 Kč (45,117 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)