Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.685 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,843 Kč (RM2,787) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)