Cost of living in Jinzhou, China vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.323 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,220 Kč (5,483元) in Jinzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)