Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02184 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,372 Kč (₩612,374) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)