Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01938 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,567 Kč (₩1,576,880) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)