Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01966 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 36,519 Kč (₩1,857,903) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)