Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02015 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 37,043 Kč (₩1,838,041) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)