Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02023 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,531 Kč (₩1,608,097) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)