Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22516 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,553 Kč (₨55,752) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)